Sweet tooth satisfied with Scrumptious Brownie Brittle Snack

Brownie aficionados will surely love the Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle. A brownie flavored cookie full of chocolaty goodness into a wafer-thin snack.

brownie brittle

My husband and I find it a perfect snack over a cup of coffee. It is also a scrumptious bite to eat for children who are fond of eating cookies. It is a great crunchy snack to serve your guests and can be an added finger food for children parties too.  My two sons enjoyed its crispy texture full of brownie taste. They love munching on it while watching movies. This bag of brittle wafers comes with a resealable packaging which can keep its freshness up to the last bite.

brownie brittle

This delectable cookie crunch was invented by Sheila G. Mains in Palm Beach, Florida and has been awarded as America’s Best New Snack, NCSA 2012-13. Sheila G’s The Original Brownie Brittle comes in different flavors such as chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip, salted caramel and toffee crunch which will truly satisfy your sweet tooth.

Big thanks to my cousins Jay and Jozy for introducing Brownie Brittle to us. It is a wonderful anytime snack that fulfills our cravings for a sweet confection.

11 Comments

1. Jonas Labagala says:

I hope that is has no strong aroma of cocoa. I actually avoid brownies as I always have a reaction when I eat them. It makes me sneeze and spread the remnants in my hands. I hope this snack will be friendly to my nose.. :)

2. mhie@smarlktastes says:

It looks so good. I wish to taste it.

3. Jessica Cassidy says:

My little girl and I will love that brownie. It looks delicious :-)

4. kulasa says:

hmmmm looks scrumptious indeed! my boys are sure to love it! gee, there is choco cake inside our fridge now but I doubt if it will satisfy my craving for what you shared, :)

5. juliana says:

give me anything chocolaty, magkakasundo tayo hihi. now, I’m getting hungry and it’s a little past midnight here.

6. betchai says:

that looks so good, and so yummy! got to have sweets soon :)

7. Dhemz Apdian - Dias says:

yay, I had this before and my family really loved it!

8. Chubskulit Rose says:

I love their Brittle brownie, I was the only who ate them all when I had them lol.

9. Nova S says:

I’ve got one of the brittle and i love it. They are just good and scrumptious, a perfect for snacking.

10. jo says:

I thought you were the ones who baked them. :D Looks so yummy it reminds me of my favorite Kenny Rogers brownie! Very tempting!

11. Fernando Lachica says:

Used to eat cookies with the same flavor, but this one is in brittle form. Can be partnered with coffee.